HONEY KIDS THE PLAY SCHOOL
- Use of manipulatives, pictures and symbols helps them identify relationships between sets and groups of things to be sorted, counted, shared and represented.
- Sports and interactions with students, teachers help in strengthening coordination and motor skills, and instill enthusiasm for sports.
- Picnics and field trips enhance students’ understanding of their surroundings.
- Celebration of festivals sensitizes them to multiple traditions and cultures.
- Games, songs, creative projects, story-telling, role-playing, drawing and painting help develop children’s foundational skills in literacy and numeracy.
- Singing, rhyming and reciting are employed in the Language Arts, and the Phonics Programme.