HONEY KIDS THE PLAY SCHOOL
- Use of manipulatives, pictures and symbols helps them identify relationships between sets and groups of things to be sorted, counted, shared and represented.
- Sports and interactions with students, teachers help in strengthening coordination and motor skills, and instill enthusiasm for sports.
- Picnics and field trips enhance students’ understanding of their surroundings.
- Celebration of festivals sensitizes them to multiple traditions and cultures.
- Games, songs, creative projects, story-telling, role-playing, drawing and painting help develop children’s foundational skills in literacy and numeracy.
- Singing, rhyming and reciting are employed in the Language Arts, and the Phonics Programme.
Why choose us
My son P. Sujit Krishna is performing very well after joining to honey kids. Thank you for co-operation.
We are very much with joyous interest on school. He is very active in home also. We like the activities what you are doing in school like colors, Chess and festivals. The way of conducting the events also. We especially like the teachers interaction with the parents too.
The way of teaching is very nice. She pickup fasr and testing ABCD too. Thank you very much to all the teachers.
He is good in all activities. We are happy with my child. He is very happy and enjoy in the school. Thank you madam.
Iam so happy to see change my kid. He is coming to school very happy. I observed nice coloring in home. Mam one advance to can you give some little bit homework for home. My kid to do home work at home after coming home. Thank you honey kids teachers.
Hello Team, Now a days Avyann has improved alot, he is writing his homework and interested to do things. This all he is learning from you. I want to Thank each and everyone in school for his development.